New Horizons for Seniors 2021
FUNDING FOR SENIORS
Applications for funding under the New Horizons for Seniors program are due by December 21, 2021. The grants support projects that address the following objectives:
- Promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- Engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- Expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- Supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- Providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Community-based projects are eligible to receive up to $25,000 in grant funding. New applicants and organizations that have not been funded in the past five years are encouraged to apply.