FUNDING FOR SENIORS
Applications for funding under the New Horizons for Seniors program are due by December 21, 2021. The grants support projects that address the following objectives:
- Promoting volunteerism among seniors and other generations;
- Engaging seniors in the community through the mentoring of others;
- Expanding awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse;
- Supporting the social participation and inclusion of seniors; and
- Providing capital assistance for new and existing community projects and/or programs for seniors.
Community-based projects are eligible to receive up to $25,000 in grant funding. New applicants and organizations that have not been funded in the past five years are encouraged to apply.